I had a fortunately quite uneventful pregnancy. But thought I should post a few pictures and a few comments...
- Found out I was pregnant on May 25th! was a bit of a surprise but a happy one.
- Got laid off in early June... not a surprise, or a happy thing. But it did make pregnancy easier.
- Also allowed for more travel! We made it to Yosemite, Glacier, and Yellowstone National Parks while expecting.
- I had some first trimester nausea but never threw up (until the very end, see the birth story...)
- Didn't have many cravings. However our apple tree decided to produce a ton in 2012 so we made a nearly weekly apple pie in the fall.
- from mid September - December I worked temporarily at PATH thanks to my fantastic friend Jen Osborn. It was a low stress job, and I felt fine physically so it worked out perfectly.
- I went to prenatal yoga almost weekly with Krissy Cane, attempted to do some prenatal DVDs during the week, and went to the pool.
- Ada was very active in utero. Ty was convinced she was trying to escape through my stomach. She was head down with her back to my left side at the 20 week ultrasound and seemed to stay put. That's when we found out we were having a girl! We didn't have a preference, though Ty is nervous about having a teenage daughter. I was nervous about having a boy toddler so...
Pictures - 17 weeks (was barely showing), 30 weeks, and the last two are one week before delivery.

No comments:
Post a Comment