Friday, June 27, 2014

first sentence?

To go along with the last few picture posts, I thought I'd see what I can say about Ada these days. She loves being outside, and will cry at the screen door if we leave the front door open. or say "ball," "outside," or "bubbles?" She is always trying to get her shoes on so we can "go" "car" "walk." It's hard to get her inside when we get home in the evening; there are way too many things to explore between the car and the house. Handfuls of pine needles are super fun to pick up and put on the sidewalk. Sometimes we'll see a little lizards, which are pretty exciting but a little scary. 

She's finally getting easier to put down to sleep at night. Not always for me, but sometimes, and always ok for Ty.

She's mostly saying one word at a time, but more often a few together. "All done spoon" "I want that" "I want more" "I want daddy/mommy" are pretty frequent. The other day though she said "I want tickle Mama" to Ty when I was gone, so that was pretty great! She loves getting tickled and recently started trying to tickle us too.

Oh yeah and she has started singing a little bit. She'll try to sing along to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (with hand motions), and with mmm-ahh goes the little green frog, she tries to do the la-di-da-di-da part which is really cute. 

If only she was ok with the camera so we could get some of this stuff on video...

No comments:

Post a Comment