Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mara's shower

Ada and I flew up to Portland to visit the Andersons and go to Mara's bridal shower. We got there Friday evening, went to a work dinner for Deirdre at the forestry museum. The girls had fun there planting trees, riding tractors, trying to jump in the pond... Ada even lost her pants by the end so it must have been a good time! I didn't get any pictures though. 

On Saturday Mark and Deirdre boldly kept Ada while I drove up to Seattle for Mara's shower. I didn't get any pictures of that either. It was great though, I got to see Mara and her mom, aunt, and friends. Corinne came too with Efraim so I got to meet and hold that little guy! 

We didn't fly back to San Diego until early Monday morning so we got to hang out in Portland all day Sunday. Went to the park and otherwise just played. Deirdre was of course with us too, but sorry somehow I don't have pictures with her.

Trying to get a picture to send home to Daddy

Kira has figured out posing

Ada looks a little unsure of sharing mommy's lap.



Unusually stoic...

toe kisses! Ada did really great with Mark and Deirdre (whew!)


Proud Daddy/Uncle Mark! Neither girl is sure about sharing this time. 

Though they were ok with it when he's running





No comments:

Post a Comment