And was not a fan of the lights coming on.
Mostly with the chilly weather, and the 2 pregnant women, we just hung out at the house.
Rachel 27.5 weeks, Deirdre almost 34 weeks along
Ready to go to the park!
On the swings! I think the park trip lasted about 15 minutes before they both bailed for being cold. I'm sure Ada initiated that thought.
Mormor sent really cute new outfits for the girls. I think we're starting to get better pics in matching outfits than we have the last few times. they're getting better at posing.
Peek-a-boo!
I guess Uncle Mark's choice of books was less entertaining than the blanket.
Ring around the Rosie
We all enjoyed a few minutes of chill TV. Aunt Deirdre was pretty great to hold 2 toddlers while 7.5 months pregnant!
Bathtime! Kira taught Ada to lie down in the tub; she does it all the time now.
Trip outside #2 to play in the leaves. Uncle Mark made big piles to run in. Ada talked about playing in the pile of leaves that Uncle Mark made with Kira for a long time.
But Kira sure looks happy up there!!
Warming up after playing in the leaves.
See you next time, with double the fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment