Ada and Grandpa in the Lego shark
Building a tower. Ada couldn't go on many rides (just under the minimum height for most...sometimes they let her on) so spent a lot of time in the building and playground area.
First Dippin' Dots
She really liked driving these cars though. They didn't actually move, just made a few sounds and she could climb around on them.
She loved the train that went around a little Lego garden. She rode it a number of times.
Lots of us riding the planes. I think I got pictures of everyone except for Quel and Auri. Here's Ty and Lincoln
Grandma and Sequoia
Mike and Quel had a wagon instead of a stroller, so Ada thought that was pretty cool to ride in. Plus, she got fed pretzels!
Grandma and Grandpa bought each of the kids a Lego set. Here is Ada dumping out her pieces, except oops, Lincoln photobomb!!
One evening we played games in the dining/lounge area. Most of the pictures I took didn't turn out, but this one of Logan and Kashlynn playing chess is pretty good.
On Sunday we went to the beach instead of Legoland. Chaotic, but everyone had fun and stayed safe. Somewhat sad for me since I couldn't get in the water, but Seth and I walked along the beach for a while, and I played with Ada in the sand a bit. Here is almost out whole crew. We took up a pretty good chunk of the beach. Steve and Mike were brave enough to try out some skimboarding for old times sake.
Ada and Jaron. She could stay on the beach just in the sand all day.
Seth and Grandpa hung out in the tent for a while
So I could play an epic game of snitch pitch.
More documentation of the chaos. Water was cold but I think all of the older kids and even older boys went in.
Back to Legoland, they also have an aquarium and a waterpark. We went through the aquarium and it was pretty cool, but I took pics with my phone that day and subsequently lost it. Waterpark was fun, though Ada got cold fast even though it was pretty warm. There was one area that she could play in with a nice kid sized water slide.
Ada and Ty getting sunscreen covered before heading in. We decided to skip the sunhat for a few hours so Ada's hair and scalp got coated. It came out after about 3 baths.
Ada and Jaron on an elephant before getting kicked off by a lifeguard.
Wheee, slide!
"Swimming" with Daddy. Ada didn't ever really learn to trust the life jacket.
After the Legoland resort, almost all the St. George Goodmans went back home on Thursday. Susan was able to stay for the weekend and fly back on Sunday, which was a great help. She got some good time with Ada, and as extra special bonus, Ty was able to go up to Indian Wells and see some professional tennis which he really enjoyed. Hopefully he can go again next year and I will be able to handle both kids without help!












No comments:
Post a Comment