Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ada's first amusement park rides

We were lucky enough to get invited to go to the Del Sur fair with Hai and Thao and Linh. We had such a fun time! Ada talked about riding the bees for a few days.

It was a few weeks before Halloween but kids were in costumes so Ada tried out her strawberry costume. She was really cute, though the strawberry didn't last long, it was too hot. 


There was a petting zoo. Ada liked the animals though not sure if she touched any.


Daddy daughter mini-golf.


Ada's first ride! She was scared for a few seconds but then loved it and would have stayed on for a long time.

She got to ride with Mommy and Daddy. it was not super comfortable for pregnant women...

I guess I got enough pictures.

And after the bees, the horsies!!


Not pictured are Ty and Thao on the zipline, whee!! Apparently I'm too focused on Ada, didn't get pics of Hai and Thao (though I think we took some with their camera).

By the end of the day she was pretty loopy. Maybe it was the lemonade. This doesn't fully capture her running and dancing and giggling. it was pretty funny, and tons of fun to chase her and watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment