Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Halloween!

From our little Strawberry! These outdoor ones were actually also from the fair.



At daycare with Gladys and friends.



Craft with Ada's footprints made at daycare. Pretty cute. Ada calls them "boos"

 One day when I went to swim at La Jolla Shores, there was a potential contamination (when it rains they worry about runoff). My swimming buddy coworkers decided to swim anyway but I thought since I am of such a delicate state that I should skip it. So I walked down the beach and came across this castle (it was about 4x as big as what is seen in the picture, very cool). I liked the jack- o-lantern so figured it fit with this post. I also saw some dolphins from the shore on this walk, not too far from where my coworkers were swimming, but they didn't see them from the water. We saw whales a week later quite close by though, so that made up for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment