Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I went bowling!!

About a week ago we all went dinner and bowling with the Adamis. Roger was both Ty's and my manager at Marina for a while, and he has also moved his family down to San Diego for work. Dinner was a little rough, great food and right by the bowling alley, but it was too loud for our kids, and they have trouble sitting through dinner anyway. The bowling place we went was great for kids though, it had bumper rails that went up when it was one of the kid's turns. Plus it wasn't crowded so we got right in and we got an end lane so we could minimize our oblivious kids walking in front of others.

A little out of focus but she liked the shoes

They had shoes down to size 6 toddler so they fit Ada! 



Ada's first ball

Seth couldn't quite bowl yet, so he kept score. I tried to get him to cheat a little for me but he held firm with my loss.

Mom, take me with you to get a soda!

Hmm, I think the red one for you Ada.

Ha, funny Seth, but I think I like the green!!

Camille letting Mama have a turn bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment